We respect and value data privacy and will only collect and use personal data in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
What Does This Notice Cover?
This Privacy Information explains how we use your personal data, how it is collected, how it is held, and how it is processed. It also explains your rights under the law relating to your personal data.
What Are My Rights?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
Where Do You Collect My Data?
We may collect your personal information directly from you, from a variety of sources, including:
- phone conversations with us
- emails or letters you send to us
- our online services such as websites and social media
What Personal Data Do You Collect?
We may collect some or all of the following personal data (this may vary according to your relationship with us):
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Business name;
- Job title;
How Do You Use My Personal Data?
Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data may be used for one of the following purposes:
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
- Where you have given your consent to the processing of your data for one or more specific purposes;
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject to.
How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Once our relationship has come to an end, we will either delete your personal data unless statutory retention requirements apply.
Do You Share My Personal Data?
We may sometimes contract with third parties and those third parties may require access to some or all of your personal data that we hold.
If any of your personal data is required by a third party, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data is handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the third party’s obligations under the law.
In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
How do you protect my information?
Any personal information which is collected, will have appropriate safeguards applied in line with our data protection obligations.
How Can I Access My Personal Data?
To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, please use the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection.
Any changes will be made available on our website.